Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

Restoring lost Title Deeds.

Restoring lost Title Deeds.

Old Aug 25th 2012, 4:11 am
Just Joined

Enid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Restoring lost Title Deeds.

I am trying to get the lost title deeds restored. I understand we have to use an Attorney. However can anyone tell me why it is going to cost $5,700 to place an advert in the local papers ?
Old Aug 25th 2012, 10:47 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Restoring lost Title Deeds.

is the attorney telling you it's going to cost that much or the newspaper???
Old Aug 25th 2012, 11:33 pm
Just Joined

The Attorney is saying it will cost that much.

My ex is being very difficult and thinks he is always right. The Attorney quoted $2700 to get a certified copy of the deeds. It cost me 1/2 day and $25.00.

I hate being ripped off !
Old Aug 26th 2012, 1:48 pm

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.nationpublishing.com/

This website is for the Nation Newspaper Publishing company.. there is a page and contact info the the advertising department. I'd highly recommend that you contact them (phone call during the week might be best).. but then following it up with an e-mail.

Tell them what you want, the size etc.. and see what they say...
Old Aug 26th 2012, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

Thank you so much I will try them during the week.