Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

Re-entry after 6 months stay

Re-entry after 6 months stay

Old Jun 28th 2011, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

Bajan_Koala is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re-entry after 6 months stay

I am a U.S citizen and have been in Barbados now for about 6 months. I have to leave in July. I have rented a house and bought a car, and plan to come back. My question is how long do I have to be gone from the Island before I can come back? Also how many time can I come back?
Old Jun 28th 2011, 4:20 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re-entry after 6 months stay

Bajan that is a question for immigration and as a british expat site we wouldnt prob even be able to give you the appropriate advice on our own experiences as being british they are not necessarily the same rights/experience as americans might experience
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

anuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud of
Default Re: Re-entry after 6 months stay

Originally Posted by Bajan_Koala
I am a U.S citizen and have been in Barbados now for about 6 months. I have to leave in July. I have rented a house and bought a car, and plan to come back. My question is how long do I have to be gone from the Island before I can come back? Also how many time can I come back?
If you are still in the island, go to the Careenage House, on Wharf Road. It houses the Immigrations Department. They will be able to clarify what needs to be done for folks who want to live there long time.