Property Management

Old Aug 13th 2010, 10:30 pm
Just Joined

Magic44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Property Management

Hello

I was hoping someone may be able to give me some advice. I’m looking for a property manager but all the company’s I have contacted so far offer more services than I need. I pay all my bills online and I don’t rent the apartment out, so I’m really just looking for someone to go to the apartment once or twice a month and check that it is OK. Does anyone know of any people/company's that would offer this type of service?

Thanks
Magic44
Old Aug 14th 2010, 12:14 am
Just Joined

bajancherry is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Property Management

I can recommend someone, his name is Smithy Straker, call him AT 246-257-3323 tell him Julie recommended him, he takes care of a couple of properties there.
Best Regards
Julie
Old Aug 14th 2010, 6:21 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Magic

Welcome to the site - I have dropped you a private message with some details hope it helps

Dips
Old Aug 15th 2010, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

cartoon is an unknown quantity at this point

I know a couple that do property management.

They are on the west coast if that is anywhere near you I can send over their details.
Old Aug 16th 2010, 7:15 pm
Just Joined

Magic44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much for all your replies, very helpful.