October Events

Old Oct 12th 2008, 1:15 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default October Events

HI Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know, even if you don't have children, The St. Gabriel's School Fair is on next Saturday, October 18th. Now I know.. School Fair??? but it's not like any school fair I ever went to (actually we never really had school fairs in the US (or not while I was there). Anyway.. it's great.. Food, Beer, softdrinks, games, used books, clothing, and old curiosity shops.. Plants and produce.. and lots and lots of people. It's a really fun day.

So come on down.. on the school grounds, Henry's Lane Collymore Rock.. the end of the road beside Purity Backery.

It's BBD$6.00 to get into the door.. I'll be the short haired white women running around looking a bit manic.. If you need tickets, let me know.

Don't forget 18Oct08 , 12noon - 5pm.. $6.00bbd

see you there
Sunniebgi
Old Oct 12th 2008, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road
Default Re: October Events

Sunnie, sounds like fun

Thanks for the heads up and I'll let you know if I need tickets!
Old Oct 12th 2008, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

Sunnie, can I arrange to get 3 Tickets from you tomorrow?
Old Oct 12th 2008, 12:57 pm

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

HI Zanne,

where are you?? or where will you be.. you can pm me if you want. I'll be either at home in St. George, or at St. Gabriel's..

sunnie