Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

Need to rent a room for 6 months in holetown area

Need to rent a room for 6 months in holetown area

Old Feb 1st 2013, 11:28 pm
Just Joined

jb1992 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need to rent a room for 6 months in holetown area

I'm 21 and looking to come over to holetown for 6 months and rent a room from someone. I am a scuba diver and this is what i plan on spending the majority of my time doing. hoping to come out end of April/ Start of May and stay for about 6 months.

Can anyone help please

Thanks
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 1:57 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need to rent a room for 6 months in holetown area

let me just say , it may not be as easy as it sounds.. when you arrive into Barbados, you may only be given 28days, maybe 2 months to stay. Unless you are a returning Bajan, or have ties here, that's about as long as you are given at the airport on entry. You then would have to go into Bridgetown to request an extension on your stay. Someone renting a room may want someone who can guarantee them the time they will be there. I'd suggest maybe starting out in a holiday location in the same are and continuing to look when you get here. good luck.