Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

Naturopath / Homeopath / Holistic Medicine

Naturopath / Homeopath / Holistic Medicine

Old Feb 13th 2010, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road
Default Naturopath / Homeopath / Holistic Medicine

Hello Everyone,

I thought there was a thread on this topic before, but I can't seem to find it.

Anyone using a Naturopath / Homeopath / Holistic Doctor? I'm looking for recommendations from someone using one of those doctors.

Thanks in advance.
Foxy
Old Feb 13th 2010, 11:39 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Naturopath / Homeopath / Holistic Medicine

Originally Posted by Foxy_fromCanada
Hello Everyone,

I thought there was a thread on this topic before, but I can't seem to find it.

Anyone using a Naturopath / Homeopath / Holistic Doctor? I'm looking for recommendations from someone using one of those doctors.

Thanks in advance.
Foxy

I used Walcott he is located in the skyways plaza?? next to hastings RBC - not cheap but interesting approach was able to tell me what illnesses i had in the past - not sure if i told it to him during my consultantion lol - he has a node testing machine which for instance tells him i had glandular fever and stuff like that - if you do have that analysis done dont tell him too much in the consultation would be interesting to see if that machine is just a gimmick

I used him a few years back and had to make appt 2 weeks in advance so i guess he was real popular - someone had recommended him to me
Old Feb 14th 2010, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road

Thanks Dips - I noticed him in the phone book and that's not far from me (handy).

Did he help you make progress in what you were seeing him for? Does he do food analysis?

Thanks again,
Fox
Old Feb 14th 2010, 2:03 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Foxy_fromCanada
Thanks Dips - I noticed him in the phone book and that's not far from me (handy).

Did he help you make progress in what you were seeing him for? Does he do food analysis?

Thanks again,
Fox
No cos i didnt stick with it as was quite an expensive option as my issues werent clear - in the end i had surgery but the guy who recommended him to me said he made all the difference to his health but you have to stick with it

Im sure he does do food analysis cos compared to the stuff he did with his lil machine the food stuff is basic
Old Feb 14th 2010, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

expat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really nice

I'm just reading a book by Laurens Maas called "The Hidden Cure" it's fascinating - i'm so impressed i'm going to book a consultation.

www.themaasclinic.com

will let you know how it goes.