Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

Moving To Barbados Next Year

Moving To Barbados Next Year

Old Nov 11th 2009, 6:39 am

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving To Barbados Next Year

Originally Posted by neal brown
My advise to all is that all of us may not always agree with one another,your views may be base on your experience we all have different views and experiences,that does not give some of you the right to trow a tantrum and insults like little children and carry the thread in all directions.Although i realise some of you try to gang up on me,i find it strange that you are willing to live in Barbados and are complaining about my english and puntuations i reply mostly using my phone,just remember my views will always be base on facts and not hear say.

Neal, I got to give it to you, at least you have some good jokes
Old Nov 11th 2009, 10:02 am
Banned

reslax is an unknown quantity at this point

Brett, UK, I am sorry your thread was hijacked, but I think you have gotten the message that it is not feasible for you to move to Barbados at this time, considering your lack of education and a skill that is in high demand.

Neal, on a previous thread about conditions at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, you said your wife is a nurse in Europe, now you say your fiance owns a business in Europe. You should try to keep your story straight for the gullible "regulars" who comment on this site. I figured you out to be a fraud a while back. I am not convinced you are a Bajan.

To the 5 or so regulars who post on this site every day. Most of you have the same mentality. You say the same things over and over, day in and day out, year in and year out. There are many people who read this site and don't comment. They want to see a variety of topics covered and different points of view. Don't be so quick to label people trolls and have them banned simply because they don't agree with you. If you don't like something someone says, simply don't comment on what they say. Address your comments to the people you agree with. If you see a thread getting off track, simply stop commenting on it and start new threads. Too often people with legitimate points of view are banned and then the same 5 or so people continue down the same road they have been going down for years.

Personally, I have reading British Expats on my list of things to stop doing.
Old Nov 11th 2009, 12:13 pm

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by reslax
Brett, UK, I am sorry your thread was hijacked, but I think you have gotten the message that it is not feasible for you to move to Barbados at this time, considering your lack of education and a skill that is in high demand.

Neal, on a previous thread about conditions at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, you said your wife is a nurse in Europe, now you say your fiance owns a business in Europe. You should try to keep your story straight for the gullible "regulars" who comment on this site. I figured you out to be a fraud a while back. I am not convinced you are a Bajan.

To the 5 or so regulars who post on this site every day. Most of you have the same mentality. You say the same things over and over, day in and day out, year in and year out. There are many people who read this site and don't comment. They want to see a variety of topics covered and different points of view. Don't be so quick to label people trolls and have them banned simply because they don't agree with you. If you don't like something someone says, simply don't comment on what they say. Address your comments to the people you agree with. If you see a thread getting off track, simply stop commenting on it and start new threads. Too often people with legitimate points of view are banned and then the same 5 or so people continue down the same road they have been going down for years.

Personally, I have reading British Expats on my list of things to stop doing.
reslax, for someone who has been reading this forum for years you're trying to tell me you have only managed to post 2 puny messages !!!!!

Thanks for being part of the contributors who keep this site alive by volunteering their free time answering and posting new topics.

Welcome, you are now the unelected policeman of the site
Old Nov 11th 2009, 5:42 pm
Banned

neal brown is an unknown quantity at this point

My fiance do have a business in europe and she is a nurse,and the QEH story is real and is very personal to me so please dont mention that.I am a Barbadian and will never tell a lie on any thread here i am an adult who never have conversation based on lies,i can back up anything i say on British expats with proof.