Meeting people

Old Aug 27th 2010, 9:50 am
Just Joined

juliettebreen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meeting people

Hi, my husband and I own an apartment in Holetown and have done for a few years. We come out about twice a year. I am coming out by myself to do a few chores to the apartment. I do know a few people on the island but really haven't met many ex pats. I would really like to meet some new people especially as I am out for a week on my own. Any suggestions? Don't sail but would love to. Can play tennis but not great! Love yoga. Love walking. Love horse riding although haven't for a while. Love chatting with people (I am a counsellor and hypnotherapist) so coffee and lunch would be great.
Thanks Julie
Old Aug 27th 2010, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

yellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Meeting people

Hi,

I am on the West Coast in Sunset Crest. Give me a shout if you fancy a walking buddy or a meet up .

Sara
Old Aug 28th 2010, 10:37 am
Just Joined

juliettebreen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meeting people

Hi Sara, that would be great as i live in sunset ridge! I can't PM you as i havnt had three posts but you can email me on [email protected].
Julie