Meet Up - welcome all!

Old May 31st 2009, 12:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Meet Up - welcome all!

I dunno, would Carib let you back in after you and Bunny tore it up last weekend?
Old May 31st 2009, 12:45 am
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

I am not at liberty to discuss said outing at this time. They have replenished their supply of "ingredients" for the libations in question. I had the opportunity to partake of said libation today.
Old May 31st 2009, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

Brunettebunny is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I just say, I would like an empty chair and a LARGE mojito left in my honour at the meet up?

Originally Posted by zanne
Dips glad to hear that you are back...hope you can make our next gathering! Foxy??? Any ideas...I am thinking about locations.
Old May 31st 2009, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

I had a sweet Mojito at Waterfront the other night...well actually it was 2 mojitos
Old May 31st 2009, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

I didnt want to - she made me
Originally Posted by Foxy_fromCanada
I dunno, would Carib let you back in after you and Bunny tore it up last weekend?
Old May 31st 2009, 11:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes I am part of that new tourism task force it is called "Team Tidal Wave"... need to bolster up the rum industry one shot at a time!!!
Old May 31st 2009, 11:42 pm
Forum Regular

And all sing together now...
I wanna be in your gang, your gang, your gang, I wanna be in your gangggggggggggggggggggg

Now that is one team I can definitely make a VERY VERY positive contribution to...please count me in for all meeting of the Board of Team Tidal where I will happily contribute hours and hours of deliberation and discussion as to the purpose and effect of the TIDAL WAVE - yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Now on a related subject what we doing about chives in the pasta?
Yes I am part of that new tourism task force it is called "Team Tidal Wave"... need to bolster up the rum industry one shot at a time!!!
Old May 31st 2009, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

After much research, I can say the best Mojito is the slushy one at the Pool Bar of the Hilton - my goodness, they are fine.
Foxy - your comments?

I had a sweet Mojito at Waterfront the other night...well actually it was 2 mojitos
Old May 31st 2009, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Brunettebunny
Now on a related subject what we doing about chives in the pasta?
Sadly, we may never win that that battle. But we welcome you to the Tidal Wave think tank-- you had better get back here soon, too boring without you--DISCLAIMER: Foxy you are not boring!
Old May 31st 2009, 11:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

I just planted 4 mint plants today...Mojitos here I/we/anyone that wants to partake come!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 10:35 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

I just planted 4 mint plants today...Mojitos here I/we/anyone that wants to partake come!
I have my own personal muddler.. Can I come???

did anyone realize I'm writing this at 635 in the AM.. gosh I must need one..
Old Jun 1st 2009, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

vikki85 is an unknown quantity at this point

In regards to the age question - I am 24 and am worried about making friends, esp as I will be living on the west coast (St Peter/St Lucy border). Maybe I need to talk H2B into moving to ChCh.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

Vikki, i really wouldn't worry, if you are getting married, you will be able to work and you will make friends really easily.....AND we never exclude anyone by their age, as long as they are over the legal age to drink!! Don't worry love - you will be fine.....
Originally Posted by vikki85
In regards to the age question - I am 24 and am worried about making friends, esp as I will be living on the west coast (St Peter/St Lucy border). Maybe I need to talk H2B into moving to ChCh.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 1:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road

After much research, I can say the best Mojito is the slushy one at the Pool Bar of the Hilton - my goodness, they are fine.
Foxy - your comments?
Oh yes, definitely the nicest mojito I've had as of yet! A bit of a kick in the glutes, though... zowee!

Sadly, we may never win that that battle. But we welcome you to the Tidal Wave think tank-- you had better get back here soon, too boring without you--DISCLAIMER: Foxy you are not boring!
ROFL!!! Haha, I like that you put that in there. We are still friends

Originally Posted by Sunniebgi
I have my own personal muddler.. Can I come???

did anyone realize I'm writing this at 635 in the AM.. gosh I must need one..
Definitely! And no one will judge you for early-morning drinking I keep coffee beside my computer in the mornings, personally. teasing

Originally Posted by vikki85
Don't worry Vikki - we'll make sure to do some outings outside of ChCh. We have the technology to mobilize ourselves (although mine's a bit of a rough ride, but it gets me where I want to be! Maybe Zanne will pick me up in her new speed-mobile). And hey, then maybe Shines will come too! I really like Scarlett up the west coast... there's an idea

Vikki, i really wouldn't worry, if you are getting married, you will be able to work and you will make friends really easily.....AND we never exclude anyone by their age, as long as they are over the legal age to drink!! Don't worry love - you will be fine.....
Really looking forward to the next meet-up and hope more people will come!

Foxy
Old Jun 1st 2009, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy, I have never seen so much territory covered in a single reply before! You are a power poster...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.