Meet Up - welcome all!

Old May 17th 2009, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

vikki85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meet Up - welcome all!

Glad you had a good time. Looking forward to the meets that I can make (mid July onwards..............)
Old May 17th 2009, 2:44 pm

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

wish I could have been there.. went to none of my engagements last night.. oh well.. Next time I'll plan better.. just keep me posted.
Old May 27th 2009, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

Brunettebunny is an unknown quantity at this point

Sadly I am back in Bermuda......but not for long....

I want to say a BIG BIG thank you to Foxy and Zanne for looking after me, we certainly had a great few nights out in the 10 days I was there, and I know there will be lots more......

I really would say to people to certainly get out there and come to meets etc....they are a really good way of meeting people and Foxy and Zanne were great fun - it felt I had known them forever!!!

Girls, see you in a couple of months when I am there permanently...until then keep in touch!!!

BB
xxxx

Originally Posted by Foxy_fromCanada
Hello all,

Last night's meet-up was a lot of fun. Sorry to those of you who couldn't make it and I hope we see you next time (date and location to be determined).

Foxy
Old May 27th 2009, 2:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road

We've certainly got the beginnings of a fun group! I hope more of you will join in for the next meet-up.

Speaking of which, if anyone would like to suggest a date and location for the next meet-up, please do!
Old May 27th 2009, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

vikki85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, if it is anywhen after mid July, I will be in Barbados so should be able to meet ya!!!
Old May 27th 2009, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

BB! Sorry we missed each other Sunday...stay in touch and can't wait to see you when you are here for good!

Zanne
Old May 28th 2009, 4:57 pm
Just Joined

david777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Out of curiosity, what is the average age group of expats living in Barbados?

My girlfriend and I have gone down for 2 months in winter for the last few years and are hopefully making it a tradiation. =)

One thing we've had a bit of trouble with is meeting people our age. (We are in our early 30's). Don't get me wrong, we've made some great friends, but many of the poeple we've met are retired and it would be cool to meet some expats living down there our own age.

David
Old May 28th 2009, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

Brunettebunny is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you will find that the people who are working there are generally around your age group - a lot of people do retire there, but there are plenty people to meet around your age/our age .....keep your eye on this site for meets and how about hobbies etc - you will defo meet people that way - we had great fun and I can honestly say, the people I met when there, will defo remain GOOD GOOD friends - this site proved invaluable to me to meet the friends I did - when you next come down, put a post on and organise a meet up - easy and defo the way to go......
Originally Posted by david777
Out of curiosity, what is the average age group of expats living in Barbados?

My girlfriend and I have gone down for 2 months in winter for the last few years and are hopefully making it a tradiation. =)

One thing we've had a bit of trouble with is meeting people our age. (We are in our early 30's). Don't get me wrong, we've made some great friends, but many of the poeple we've met are retired and it would be cool to meet some expats living down there our own age.

David
Old May 28th 2009, 5:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

BB is right, David There are lots of us in that age bracket. I've really enjoyed meeting people in other age brackets, also.

I think you'll find that a lot of us expats in the 30-something (ish) age group are living on the south coast.

Foxy
Old May 28th 2009, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

Foxy you should really be forthright about your age! LOL!
Old May 29th 2009, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

shines will become famous soon enoughshines will become famous soon enough

30 - something (ish) IS an exact age.... I too am the very same age...
Old May 29th 2009, 7:20 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shines
30 - something (ish) IS an exact age.... I too am the very same age...
I too am 30 something (but the someting is in the teens lol)

And newsflash IM HOME!!!!! PHEW
Old May 29th 2009, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Now, now...age is only a number!
Old May 30th 2009, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Holy Smokes! I go offline for a couple of days and you all start spilling secrets Ha ha!

I say: You're only as old as you act.

Which makes me 17.

p.s. Dips - awesome!! Welcome home!!
Old May 30th 2009, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dips glad to hear that you are back...hope you can make our next gathering! Foxy??? Any ideas...I am thinking about locations.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.