Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

Looking to meet new friends

Looking to meet new friends

Old Oct 15th 2008, 2:25 pm
Just Joined

gibsomo1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking to meet new friends

I emigrated from London here almost about a year ago and have a friend who wants to do the same although she has no ties here. She is arriving this week and needs as many friendly people around her as we can muster up but unfortunately she is not very well at the moment and not able to travel but I know she would still be interested in making friends. She will be at home most of the day as I expect to be at work but I know she would definitely be up for a chin wag if you are. Holla back if you would like to make friends with her. She's really nice.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Looking to meet new friends

I think we got this note already, in the post below:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=563719&page=2
Old Oct 16th 2008, 10:22 am
Just Joined

gibsomo1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Looking to meet new friends

Originally Posted by Foxy_fromCanada
I think we got this note already, in the post below:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=563719&page=2
Sorry Foxy. I'm new to this and didn't know how to do it as a new thread so I replied to a few people with the same heading and they was deleted by "Mitzy" and I didn't get any replies. I subsequently found out how to do a new thread... hence it appearing again but in the proper way instead.

My friend arrived yesterday looking a bit worse for wear but she managed to get 6 months stay so I guess we can apply for an extension if she decides she wants it. I do hope she can make new friends which will make her stay here more enjoyable.