Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

Looking for a loving home for our puppies

Looking for a loving home for our puppies

Old Jul 6th 2011, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

tng1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for a loving home for our puppies

Hello,

My husband and I are looking for a loving home/homes for our three gorgeous dogs (Cracker, Cashew and Coconut/Coco). They are house trained, very loving 1 female approx 1 year old, 2 males (1 year and 2 years old). They were rescue dogs so are mixed breed and we love them to bits so wont be giving them to just anyone. Please contact me, if you have love and affection for animals, a garden for them to run around and are willing to treat them like family. We do not keep our dogs tied, they love walks and live in the home with us and we would love to give them to someone who will treat them the same.

Thanks. xx
Old Jul 6th 2011, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Looking for a loving home for our puppies

Originally Posted by tng1
Hello,

My husband and I are looking for a loving home/homes for our three gorgeous dogs (Cracker, Cashew and Coconut/Coco). They are house trained, very loving 1 female approx 1 year old, 2 males (1 year and 2 years old). They were rescue dogs so are mixed breed and we love them to bits so wont be giving them to just anyone. Please contact me, if you have love and affection for animals, a garden for them to run around and are willing to treat them like family. We do not keep our dogs tied, they love walks and live in the home with us and we would love to give them to someone who will treat them the same.

Thanks. xx
We may bring them with us, so Ill keep you posted
Old Jul 6th 2011, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

vikki85 is an unknown quantity at this point

What about Lycan?? I would love one but can't have pets where we are renting now xx
Old Jul 6th 2011, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

Hi everyone, I think realistically we need to look for homes for our puppies, as trying to find somewhere to rent with three dogs in the UK would be difficult . If anyone has any experience otherwise of renting in London, UK with dogs please let me know any positive stories, if it is wise to bring them.

If not, which im guessing will be the case I will need to find a loving home for them. Please let me know if you know anyone that may be interested. xxx
Old Jul 9th 2011, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

bajangall is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, are you looking for a long term home or is it just a few weeks/months?
Old Jul 9th 2011, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

Hiya, We are looking for a long term home for our puppies. Please private message me your contact information and Ill be happy to phone you to discuss this further.