Land for sale

Old May 30th 2007, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of
Default Land for sale

Trying to find out if anyone knows of any land available in Barbados. Can be agricultural but certainly needs to be away from population. I am interested in buying or longterm lease with option to buy.
Looking in the region of 5 to 10 acres.

Have been in contact with Terra, but like to get in contact with the other agencies aswell, if someone could give me any names that would be a big help

Thank you guys!
Old May 31st 2007, 6:05 pm
Just Joined

ail38 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Land for sale

Hi there, have you tried:

www.cariblist.com

I have seen a lot of land on there for sale. Not sure of the size of the land though, probably worth a look plus there are some contacts on the site too.

Good luck.

Ali
Old May 31st 2007, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ail38
Hi there, have you tried:

www.cariblist.com

I have seen a lot of land on there for sale. Not sure of the size of the land though, probably worth a look plus there are some contacts on the site too.

Good luck.

Ali
No, haven't tried them yet but will do! Thanks for that!
Old May 31st 2007, 7:58 pm
Just Joined

ail38 is an unknown quantity at this point

I sent my CV to your hotmail account!