Kitties need a home...

Old Jul 24th 2009, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all
Default Kitties need a home...

Hi all, I am looking for a new home for 2 of my kitties, for complex reasons I just cannot keep them. There are two-- the female is about 1.5, and the male is about 1. They like each other but I suspect that one wouldn't notice the others absence, they could be either indoors or out (they have done both) and the are both fixed! They have fared well in neighborhoods with loads of dogs-- not even interested...I have some pics of them if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

Oops, I forgot to say that they are very friendly and have been around a rough and tumble little boy without a single issue.
Old Jul 25th 2009, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kitties need a home...

What?!? Has King Lui kicked them out?

I wish I could help you, but you know our situation - pretty sure Princess would terrorize the heck out of cats.

Good Luck... I hope P & R find a good home! They are so adorable; I really wish I could take them.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 12:06 am
Just Joined

Tizzy01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Zanne,

I maybe interested in one of them. I had 2 cats in the UK and I miss them terribly.
I would appreciate seeing a photo, I'm sure I'll probably fall in love with the two of them though.
Shall I PM you my email address?

J
Old Jul 27th 2009, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

Oh Tizzy that would be so great! PM me your email address I have pics here on my computer at work that I can send to you.

P.S. I call them Puma (girl) and the boy is Rocky.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Foxy_fromCanada
What?!? Has King Lui kicked them out?

I wish I could help you, but you know our situation - pretty sure Princess would terrorize the heck out of cats.

Good Luck... I hope P & R find a good home! They are so adorable; I really wish I could take them.
No, Lui still loves them we moved and I have to scale things back a bit-- plus the new place is a bit smaller then the old.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi everyone, I found a home for one of the kitties (Thanks Tizzy!) but I am still looking for a home for the 2nd one, Puma. So, please, if you know anyone that is looking for a sweet kitty, please pass the word along. She is fixed and can be indoors or out, she doesn't wander far from the food bowl!
Attached Thumbnails Kitties need a home...-img_2106.jpg