Internet connection

Old Mar 17th 2013, 1:16 pm
Just Joined

Tommy00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Internet connection

I was just wondering if none else is having issues with Internet connection. During the last week the speed has dropped dramatically and often we get 'no service' showing.
It is frustrating to say the least.
We have two Internet providers, one is Sunbeach and the other Lime. We use them in two different buildings, one in each.
Recently there has been a new provider in the island as in a cable format. Des anyone use it? Is it better?
I am particularly concerned in terms of the Lime service which seems to be giving the most problems.
Any help, advise would be welcome.
Thanks
Old Mar 18th 2013, 1:50 pm

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Internet connection

Just an FYI... Lime shut Sunbeach down a week or so ago.. (Sunbeach used the excuse that there was a problem with the overseas connection..). I'd suggest getting rid of the Sunbeach.. Karib Cable is the new kid on the block at the moment, but you would have to check with them if they are in your area.. we use Lime ADSL and most of the time don't have issues...