Int. drivers license?

Old May 20th 2007, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

Belinda1974 is on a distinguished road
Default Int. drivers license?

Hi all,

can anybody tell me if an international drivers license is OK in Barbados instead of the national (BB) drivers license or if we need it anyways? If yes, for how long can we get it? I always took the national drivers license for 1 year, but this was just for holidays there, but what do we need if we move there for longer time? Thanks for your help in advance
Old May 21st 2007, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of
Default Re: Int. drivers license?

Originally Posted by Belinda1974 View Post
Hi all,

can anybody tell me if an international drivers license is OK in Barbados instead of the national (BB) drivers license or if we need it anyways? If yes, for how long can we get it? I always took the national drivers license for 1 year, but this was just for holidays there, but what do we need if we move there for longer time? Thanks for your help in advance
You do need a national drivers license. Every year you'll need to get a new one.
Old May 21st 2007, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by trutje View Post
You do need a national drivers license. Every year you'll need to get a new one.
Thanks again Cathy
I thought maybe an international drivers license would be OK instead of the national one. I already have one until October 2008, so it will be ok at least for the next trip in July
Old May 21st 2007, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of

Thanks again Cathy
I thought maybe an international drivers license would be OK instead of the national one. I already have one until October 2008, so it will be ok at least for the next trip in July
Great!!! Mine just expired....
Old May 21st 2007, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

....do you know when you will be there again??? *curious*
Old May 21st 2007, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

....do you know when you will be there again??? *curious*
Husband might has an interview soon about a job in construction. They are building an estate even more luxurieus than Sandy Lane! If that comes out possitive than definatly this year. If not I might just become a beachbumm and a illegal immigrant.........
Old May 21st 2007, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

Husband might has an interview soon about a job in construction. They are building an estate even more luxurieus than Sandy Lane! If that comes out possitive than definatly this year. If not I might just become a beachbumm and a illegal immigrant.........
I wish you good luck!!!!!! I am sure it will work out for you! Hope to see you there soon...............
Old May 22nd 2007, 1:34 pm

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

you talking about Apes Hill by an chance
Old May 22nd 2007, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by islandmom View Post
you talking about Apes Hill by an chance
Don't have that information yet It could well be if it's going to be more luxeurieus than Sandy Lane....Could you tell me more about it?
Thanks in advance
Old May 22nd 2007, 4:43 pm

Don't have that information yet It could well be if it's going to be more luxeurieus than Sandy Lane....Could you tell me more about it?
Thanks in advance
www.apeshillclub.com

looks fantastic, will be gorgeous. I think the houses start construction soon
Old May 23rd 2007, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

www.apeshillclub.com

looks fantastic, will be gorgeous. I think the houses start construction soon
Thank you for that! It does look fantastic Still not sure if it is this though...Let you know when I've found out
Old May 23rd 2007, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

_Tropical_11th is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for that! It does look fantastic Still not sure if it is this though...Let you know when I've found out
If you're talking about a property in Barbados that's more luxurious right now then Sandy Lane it has to the Ape's Hill development. ;-) That place is going to cost serious money when it is done. And ofcourse you'll never know who moved in until you see them in the supermarket. hehe

http://www.barbadosadvocate.com/NewV...m?Record=30827

http://www.nationnews.com/story/308388795264902.php
Old May 23rd 2007, 9:31 pm

and they will be having a golf club .....
Old May 24th 2007, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by _Tropical_11th View Post
If you're talking about a property in Barbados that's more luxurious right now then Sandy Lane it has to the Ape's Hill development. ;-) That place is going to cost serious money when it is done. And ofcourse you'll never know who moved in until you see them in the supermarket. hehe

http://www.barbadosadvocate.com/NewV...m?Record=30827

http://www.nationnews.com/story/308388795264902.php
It must be then.... Looks like a great project to build on, but not my cup of tea to live there myself
Did you also see Cliff Richard in Supercentre,Holetown???
Old May 24th 2007, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

and they will be having a golf club .....
Nice if you actualy play...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.