Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

Information on Accommodation in Barbados

Information on Accommodation in Barbados

Old Mar 17th 2010, 2:49 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Information on Accommodation in Barbados

Hi All

Im back in London and its cold but enjoying the change of scenery

Thougth I would add this link for info as we get so many requests regarding how much accomodation is on the island and where to look for it

I got the email of this site this morning and I bet many of us "locals" get it but is ideal info for newcomers - the link gives you an idea of costs in different areas but the site also lists rentals available

http://www.totallybarbadosrealestate...e_rentals.html
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

no2son is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Information on Accommodation in Barbados

Originally Posted by Serendipidy View Post
Hi All

Im back in London and its cold but enjoying the change of scenery

Thougth I would add this link for info as we get so many requests regarding how much accomodation is on the island and where to look for it

I got the email of this site this morning and I bet many of us "locals" get it but is ideal info for newcomers - the link gives you an idea of costs in different areas but the site also lists rentals available

http://www.totallybarbadosrealestate...e_rentals.html
Hello Serendipidy, I have been, in a casual sort of way, looking at places to stay for a reasonable price. My needs are ranging as I I need to visit Barbados several times over the next couple of years. Eventually in January of 2012 I wam planning on moving to the Island to live and also work.

So far I have only come up against the sort of relaxed attitude which I fell in love with over 10 years ago. Great for a holiday but when one wishes to start the ball rolling...... Well all I can say is frustration is high.

Any help with the mtter would be greatly apprieciated.

no2son
Old Mar 24th 2010, 8:05 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Information on Accommodation in Barbados

Hi no2 and welcome

Not sure what help you are actually asking for? I have posted the link above in order for anyone looking for accomodation so its a good place to start