Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

Independence Activities - advice?

Independence Activities - advice?

Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road
Question Independence Activities - advice?

Hi all,

Anyone know of any good Independence Activities for this weekend? I noticed the Garrison looks like a bandstand these days, and the military have been practicing there for a show.

Would love to hear of other options for this weekend. I know there are many, but I'm not aware of the details.

Thanks everyone!
Foxy
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all
Default Re: Independence Activities - advice?

Foxy: This is the Nation's site for Independence News/Events:

http://www.nationnews.com/independence/
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road

Aha! I knew there had to be info somewhere

Thanks Zanne
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

This will be the 1st year for the nighttime festivities at the Garrison via the new administration, that will be Saturday Night and tomorrow night at Oistens there will be some sort of music festival.