Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

I'm Searching for Employment in Barbados

I'm Searching for Employment in Barbados

Old Jun 21st 2007, 8:12 pm
Just Joined

keelyjane is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I'm Searching for Employment in Barbados

I am currently based in the UK and i am presently searching for a job in Barbados and i am coming over on 1 September.

Here is a bit about my background......

I have been working in travel for over 3 years now and i am a sales executive for the Lotus Group in Kent. I consider myself to have extensive knowledge in most aspects of travel and especially Barbados. I have visited the island many a time and have decided to hopefully reside there permantly. A large part of my job involves Sales and merchandising both of which i am highly experienced in a have a proven record.I am a hardworker an excellent team player and leader. i fell i would be an asset to any company.I possess excelent organisation, communication and people skills and i can multitask with ease. I am also fluent in french and speak a little spanish. I always strive to succeed in everything i do and approach everything with enthusiasm and passion. I have experience in account management and for working for many sucessfull blue chip organisations. I have an impressive CV and i am willing to send it though to anyone who would like to see it. Along with any other details you require.

If anyone could help me out i would be very grateful or if anyone could put me in contact with someone who could assist me or who is looking for an employee.

Kind regards

Keely