How's everyone doing?!?!?

Old Apr 5th 2020, 12:57 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How's everyone doing?!?!?

Yea we are on a medium lockdown ie can only go out to go to work if you cant work from home, to shop for food or medicine, exercise for up to an hour and to help vulnerable people ie delivering food. France is a much stricter lockdown where you have to download permission to go out of the house (within 50m) and you can only do one thing a day ie shop or exercise, if the idiots this weekend that are out and about put our progress back then im sure the government will go into a stricter lockdown.

The problem our end is that the fines are £30 which is nothing - in france then went from 35 Euros to 3,750 Euros - I think if the police find you out sunbathing or bbq etc then you should go on a database and if you are found doing anything like that again then you are on full lockdown and if found out then get a £1000 fine each time you are found outside. That would really deter people here without affecting those that are doing what they have been asked!

UK are talking about giving people who have had it an immunity passport that means you are free from lockdown however this has issues in itself with people maybe going out and breaking lockdown just to get the virus.

I can say that for me the illness was mild-moderate (not been tested) and i'm not the healthiest of people however it has slayed totally healthy people so every ones journey with CV19 is going to be a personal one

Last edited by Serendipidy; Apr 5th 2020 at 1:04 pm.