Working visa

Old Jul 26th 2018, 11:38 am
Just Joined

maxb1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Working visa

dear all , I would like to know , how long take to get a work visa ( assuming that all the documents are correct)
thanks to all
Regads
max
Old Jul 26th 2018, 2:50 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Working visa

Hi Max for prompt response can you be more specific - where are you at in the process? Has the company already offered you a role and are sponsoring the work permit?
Old Jul 26th 2018, 3:11 pm
Just Joined

Hi dear , many thanks for the super fast reply
actually I have signed a contract long time back , 8 week ago, plus I have send all the documents requested... the company told me that all is at the immigration office and will take some time ...
i was wondering how long ?
Any way I am confident that soon or later they will give a reply ... so I need to wait - and be positive-
once again many thanks to all !
i love this forum so helpful!
Thanks
max
Old Jul 26th 2018, 4:28 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

Your welcome - I cant help with this one but hopefully someone will come along soon who can
Old Jul 26th 2018, 5:22 pm
Just Joined

Thanks- ...
I hope to have more information soon -
many thanks & have a great week end
best ,
Max
Old Jul 27th 2018, 12:18 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

There is no set time limit on how long a work permit takes to get.. 5 weeks, 8 weeks, 6 months. There is a process that the company has to follow for immigration purposes.

The Job has to be posted in the local newspaper. the company has to accept applications and then , as the requirement of "no non-national can take a job if a local fills the requirements" has to be met or not. The company then has to post another advertisement in the paper that states.
" X company, having found no suitable applicant for the advertised position of whatever the job title is, has applied for a work permit to the immigration office for a non-national to fill the position. Any objections are due in writing to the Immigration office within 2 weeks of this notice.."..
and then you have to wait 2 weeks for any objections and then the process goes forward. I have no clue from that date what the time line is...

good luck,
Old Jul 27th 2018, 8:15 am
Just Joined

Dear many thanks for the detailed reply !
Is more clear -
I will wait and see
once again , many thanks & regards
max