how do i move

Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:37 pm
jedi in training

buzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of light
Default how do i move

Hello can someone tell me how i go about moving to Barbados, my father is from Barbados will that help?

thank you
Old Apr 15th 2007, 1:55 am

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: how do i move

I thought you'd "just" landed in Canada??
Old Apr 15th 2007, 3:12 pm
jedi in training

buzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by islandmom
I thought you'd "just" landed in Canada??
yes, but just checking options
Old Apr 16th 2007, 9:26 am
Just Joined

wofbart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by buzz365
Hello can someone tell me how i go about moving to Barbados, my father is from Barbados will that help?

thank you
you will have no problem moving all you need is you birth certificate with your farthers name and place of birth.
all you have have to do is prove your farthers decent and you are half bajan and you should have no problems, just contact the Barbados high commison for details.
Good luck
Old Apr 16th 2007, 9:25 pm
jedi in training

Originally Posted by wofbart
you will have no problem moving all you need is you birth certificate with your farthers name and place of birth.
all you have have to do is prove your farthers decent and you are half bajan and you should have no problems, just contact the Barbados high commison for details.
Good luck
many thanks
Old May 9th 2007, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

9527faye is an unknown quantity at this point

i've just read the above, we are looking to relocate and my partners mum is from barbados, does that help us in anyway?
Old May 9th 2007, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

Darren is a jewel in the roughDarren is a jewel in the roughDarren is a jewel in the roughDarren is a jewel in the roughDarren is a jewel in the rough

Perhaps I can help.

Let me know what you want to achieve. How long are you moving for etc.

Private Message me. thanks Darren
Old May 11th 2007, 6:24 pm
Just Joined

wofbart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 9527faye
i've just read the above, we are looking to relocate and my partners mum is from barbados, does that help us in anyway?
talk to the Barbados High Commision