Housekeeper for St George

Old Dec 2nd 2011, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

CarlHnz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Housekeeper for St George

We're looking for a reliable housekeeper in St George. 3-4 days per week. General house keeping and some assisting with our 3 boys.

Any recommendations/contacts gladly accepted
Old Dec 3rd 2011, 12:37 pm

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Housekeeper for St George

I don't have any one in mind, however, much depends on the area of St. George. My housekeeper actually lives just down the street from me. Many people don't like having a housekeeper that close, but she has worked in this particular house for many many years. (14 with me and 18 with a previous owner).. and it's great having her very close.. I have a friend who would rather pay someone extra to take a bus to her, so they don't live so close as so be able to tell her neighbors what she is up to.

Anyway.. housekeepers and especially ones who are required to mind the children are very personal things. it's mostly friends who know this person or that person, who might know someone.

You can check with the "Women's Self Help" group in Bridgetown and see if there is someone there they would recommend.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

expat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really nice
Default Re: Housekeeper for St George

Hello - I know a lovely lady looking for this kind of position - I've sent you a PM. Sara