Household safe

Old Apr 8th 2009, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

yellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of light
Default Household safe

Hi everyone,

Me again! Just wondering if anyone can suggest where to buy a small household safe - just a small one to put inside a wardrobe. Pricesmart has a massive one for over $600 which is far too big. I just called the key shop and the cheapest one they quoted was around $600 as well. As usual I am suffering from sticker shock - I just want a small keypad one like you would get in a hotel room - on walmart.com they are only around US$49, so a jump to B$600 is a bit steep. Any suggestions? Many thanks. For those who MAY be interested, our furniture count so far is one beaten up coffee table and 2 wine racks - we are not doing very well on the furniture inventory so far .
Old Apr 8th 2009, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Household safe

I saw them in Pricesmart too, but they had a smaller one for about $400. Stuff seems to come and go from Pricesmart... so it's hard to tell if they are going to get the cheaper one back.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

yellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of light

Wooohooo -talk about timing or what! Popped into Pricesmart today and they had a new batch of safes - exactly what I was looking for at $130 . Also bought a king bed so we at least will have something to sleep on and something to lock all our stuff up in and maybe sit on for the time being when we move to the new house !
Happy Easter!
Old Apr 9th 2009, 7:46 pm

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

Got an e-mail from This and That Bajan about an ex-pat yard sale on Monday.. I've attached the photo that I got of the information.. hope this isn't too large.. and you can read it.. if not.. let me know and I'll forward to you.
Attached Thumbnails Household safe-ap-expat-sale-easter-monday.jpg  
Old Apr 9th 2009, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

Hi sunny

I have seen this - but many thanks for sending it on.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by yellowsunset
Wooohooo -talk about timing or what! Popped into Pricesmart today and they had a new batch of safes - exactly what I was looking for at $130 . Also bought a king bed so we at least will have something to sleep on and something to lock all our stuff up in and maybe sit on for the time being when we move to the new house !
Happy Easter!
Well done, sunset! Glad you found what you were looking for. And a nice big bed, too!

happy easter to you, too.
Fox