Household Goods Donation

Old May 17th 2011, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

songbird835 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Household Goods Donation

Originally Posted by satellite_ian
Yes they do do food, limited but tasty menu - blimey I sound like the owner but am most def not!!

Amy is very easy to spot when she gets there... just watch all the men looking at her.........

Ian
Now Ian...whatever could you mean....if only Terry would keep his eyes...i mean voice to himself i could melt into the woodwork!!!!..lol

yes i will be there tomorrow night. i usually sit (makes it sound like i am always there)..anywasy if Simon is gracious enough to allow me on his team then i will be sitting on the table to your left as you go into the club.......

ill message you my number guys so u can call me....
Old May 17th 2011, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

satellite_ian will become famous soon enough

Trust me Amy... it wasn't just Terry.......we were all at it....lol

Ian
Old May 18th 2011, 7:45 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

ok.. soo.. I'm supposed to have a PTA meeting at school this evening at 7pm.. maybe I can "swing round" after, hopefully sooner rather than later.. and see who I can spot. I'll recognize Dippity for sure.. but not sure about the rest. ok.. well hopefully you will see me there.. if not.. we will try again another day..
Old May 18th 2011, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

songbird835 is an unknown quantity at this point

Missed a call from somebody but didn't get a number to call you back. Am on my way to the quiz meet you there!
Old Jun 29th 2011, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

tng1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey everyone, I havent been on for a while. Hope everyone is good .

My husband and I have some good quality stuff available for sale. PM me if you may be interested to hear what we have. Basically everything for everyroom in your home .

xx
Old Jun 29th 2011, 6:14 pm

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

HI TNG1.. are you on facebook?? we have a buy sell services Barbados page if you are interested.. it does require photos (or it's preferred).. but.. it's there if you want to use it..

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...700341707&ap=1
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 4:07 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you. We'll upload pictures there
Old Jul 5th 2011, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

ShellyJohnson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tng1
Hey everyone, I havent been on for a while. Hope everyone is good .

My husband and I have some good quality stuff available for sale. PM me if you may be interested to hear what we have. Basically everything for everyroom in your home .

xx
Hi tng,

Can you please email a list or pics of what you have please?? I am very interested;

[email protected]

Thanks
Old Jul 5th 2011, 8:12 pm
Just Joined

ShellyJohnson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tng1
Thank you. We'll upload pictures there
I am not on facebook, can you please email me the pics.??

thanks
Old Jul 5th 2011, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

satellite_ian will become famous soon enough

Same here... any info gratefully received

Ian
Old Jul 6th 2011, 2:47 am
Forum Regular

Hi everyone,

My husband and I are currently putting a list together with photos and I am more than happy to email this to anyone without facebook access. This list will be ready by early next week and will be on facebook next week.

We also have three gorgeous dogs (Cracker, Cashew and Coconut/Coco), that unfortunately we will need to find homes for . They are house trained, very loving and we are looking for a good home/homes for them. 1 female approx 1 year old, 2 males (1 year and 2 years old). They were rescue dogs so are mixed breed and we love them to bits so wont be giving them to just anyone. Please contact me, if you have love and affection for animals, a garden for them to run around and are willing to treat them like family. We do not keep our dogs tied, they love walks and live in the home with us and we would love to give them to someone who will treat them the same.

Thanks. xx
Old Jul 6th 2011, 11:43 am

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

Are you going back to England TNG seems like only a short while ago when you were starting to settle in Bim but know its been years
Old Jul 8th 2011, 12:03 am
Just Joined

bb4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

re donations, there is an orphanage. i don't know the name of it but some women from the canadian women's club works with them.