Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

House Swap Barbados to London/Herts

House Swap Barbados to London/Herts

Old Jun 30th 2008, 9:23 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default House Swap Barbados to London/Herts

Hi All

Hope im not breaking any rules here but am wondering if anyone is interested in talking about swapping homes now and then - I have a house in Barbados but am constantly back and forth to UK - I left the house this time for 3 months and the place was filthy, car not working, all electrical items playing up, knives and forks rusty bedding filthy etc lol. So I thought to myself no one living here could make such a mess !

Im thinking of going back down to UK Sept-Nov and am toying with the idea of swapping with someone within easy reach of my family in north london. I am on a home exchange site but timings never seem to come off (also aint had courage to actually do it yet lol) but im thinking after 5 hours of cleaning that it couldnt be much worse!! I prefer to go to UK in Spring and Autumn as Winter too much of a shock - although this year I got winter in April!!!

My house is on south coast and I can send links to details if interested just drop me a mail or private message me - I also have a car here which needs running around now and then but would need a holding deposit as someone has already written off another one!

Thanks Muchly - delete thread if its not expats policy for such posts

Cheers
Serendipidy