Hola!

Old Nov 17th 2008, 10:38 pm
Just Joined

merlina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hola!

Hello! is my first post and sorry for my bad ienglish.We´ll go to Barbados in January and we will live in the area of Speighstown.I have a baby of 8 months and a boy of 5 years old who speaks spanish and dutch.Maybe is there a group of latin children ?, or does not matter just parents and children to talk and improve our pronunciation.Also I think I need some wise advice especially for my children.If :someone wants to tell me something, I would be happy .......
Old Nov 18th 2008, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

bimchick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hola!

Have you found a school for your 5 year old?
Old Nov 18th 2008, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

merlina is an unknown quantity at this point

yes, my son will go to Casa dei Bambini, which I liked because it ´s montessori.Could you tell me if I can walk from Speightstown with a child to school? It is a good school? Perhaps there is a road without cars just for walking....Also I would like to know if you know a good pediatrician (?) for my children, both are very allergic and They have gone wrong this winter,thats it´s the reason of being a few months in Barbados,we are looking for a better climate for my family Ah!it´s possible to drink the tap water without problem? Thank you the answer!
Old Nov 20th 2008, 1:29 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by merlina
yes, my son will go to Casa dei Bambini, which I liked because it ´s montessori.Could you tell me if I can walk from Speightstown with a child to school? It is a good school? Perhaps there is a road without cars just for walking....Also I would like to know if you know a good pediatrician (?) for my children, both are very allergic and They have gone wrong this winter,thats it´s the reason of being a few months in Barbados,we are looking for a better climate for my family Ah!it´s possible to drink the tap water without problem? Thank you the answer!
I'm sorry I can't help with Casa de Bambini.. but with the Pediatrician. I would recommend Dr. Clyde Cave or Dr. Anne St. John. His office is in Belleville, St. Michael, which would be a drive for you, but he is good.

Also, yes the water is some of the best in the world.. drink it with no problems.