Helper

Old Jan 19th 2009, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all
Default Helper

Does anyone who is here,in BB, have a reliable helper that is looking for a full day of work on Saturdays. By full day mean 8+ hours: washing, pressing, organizing and cleaning. Our apartment is 3 bedrooms, plus living/dining/kitchen.

I am at the end of my rope trying to find someone that can get the job done!!!

Christ Church, Sheraton Area

P.S. I am placing an ad in the Nation but wanted to check here 1st.

P.S.S. In case you are wondering I have tried all Nationalities and even my sister-in-law...bad idea on my part.

Last edited by zanne; Jan 19th 2009 at 2:44 am.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 8:42 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Helper

Have you tried the Women's Self Help place in Bridgetown?? My sister-in-law has sometimes, over the years, called them to get someone part time when her helper has been on sick leave or holiday for a number of weeks.

You may find it difficult to find someone for a full 8 hours on Saturday, especially if they are already working for someone for a full week. I know people who "share" someone .. The person does like 2 days one place, 2 days another and 1 another..

Sorry, but tell me where you are again.. and I'll ask around my "school moms" and see if anyone knows anyone.