Hello to all!

Old Aug 7th 2009, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

bamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nicebamiskados is just really nice
Default Hello to all!

Hello everyone here,
Came across this site a few days ago and it felt like coming home to Barbados. I have posted a few comments, wanted to introduce myself properly, but couldn't find the way to start a new threat( yeah, you guessed correct, I am blonde).
Any way, it's obvious I worked it out by now.

I have lived in Barbados for almost twenty years, left in 2000( long story, not for here), but i have Barbados in my system and working to get back. I will be there this winter for three months, and I was looking to make some fresh contacts, sadly most of the people i knew close then, have left the island.
Reading all the posts,and I haven't been doing much else in the last two days, brings back loads of memories and the majority sounds ever so familiar.

I have been visiting regularly over the years, both my children live there now, and in my holidays i spend most time with them.
I would like to start doing my own thing though, start checking out the job/ business situation, doing prepwork for my comeback.
And it seems this is just the place I was looking for, it would be great to get aquainted with some of you.

Old Aug 8th 2009, 9:03 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello to all!

Welcome Bami

I totally understand the Bim in ya Blood thing - many ask me if i like it here i say no it was either barbados or community service lol - of course i like it as no one is forcing me to stay!!!! However the next question why? is much harder to answer.

If i believed in reincarnation it would be so much easier to answer lol

Good luck with the reinvention of your baje lifestyle