Having a baby in Barbados

Old Jun 16th 2009, 10:57 pm
hlv
Just Joined

hlv is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Having a baby in Barbados

baby is not due till the end of august but just trying to get my 'ducks in a row' as i'm sure august is very popular with vacations.

thanks for the suggestion - i've heard from a few people she is very good but wondered whether or now a practice with several doctors would be better.

-hlv
Old Jun 17th 2009, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

shines will become famous soon enoughshines will become famous soon enough

I don't think it matters if you have one or more doctors at a practice, they always arrange cover amongst themselves when needed, I have never found it a problem.

But saying that, you need to do what you feel is best for you, it is all down to personal choice and we are never more choosy than when we are dealing with our children!

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, enjoy it.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 3:10 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

Dr. Clyde Cave has been my childrens doc since they were born. Great Guy. Not sure he would get out of bed in the middle of the night, but feel sure if it was a genuine emergency he would have no problem. I'm not the biggest fan of one of the other docs in his office, but I believe there is now a 3rd again (one left a couple of years ago to move back to Canada).

He is also head of pediatrics at QEH, so his time is tight, but he is very good and good with the children as well.