Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

FX allowance on credit card

FX allowance on credit card

Old Aug 10th 2009, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

yellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of light
Default FX allowance on credit card

Hello all,

Me again with another currency query. I know that if you pay for flights in USD on your BBD credit card, you can have this amount added back to your FX allowance on your card. Do you know if you can do the same for hotel bills in USD? Cheers. Roll on the next meet up - am getting the shakes - need to top up my rum/blood ratio
Old Aug 12th 2009, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

yellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: FX allowance on credit card

hmmm no replies on this one - not having much luck on my finance queries - guess I had better go join the queue at Scotiabank and have a word with them.