Furniture stores

Old Jun 13th 2007, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

Rumswizz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Furniture stores

I can only find Courts online, where else does everyone buy their furniture at a reasonable price?

There seems to be a lot of nice wicker furniture in the rental homes that are online.....but wonder where they get all there stuff from? Any idea's?

Thanks a mil

RS
Old Jun 13th 2007, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

Belinda1974 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Furniture stores

Hi,

forget Courts, they are not cheap for what they offer online (my opinion) and the stuff is not nice...I also did some research for online shops for furniture, but didn´t find anything else than Courts..............So I too hope that anybody in here could help
Old Jun 13th 2007, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

mizzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Belinda1974
Hi,

forget Courts, they are not cheap for what they offer online (my opinion) and the stuff is not nice...I also did some research for online shops for furniture, but didn´t find anything else than Courts..............So I too hope that anybody in here could help
wesite - http://www.designerdecorinc.com/. large warehouse at pinehill area. wicker/rattan/wood furnture. can contact via email

http://www.workbenchbarbados.com/home.html, warehouse off of spring garden highway. quality handmade wooden furniture. can contact via email

http://best-of-barbados.com/walkers.cfm, operates under two names best of barbados and walkers world. large warehouse, near 'earthworks'. also furniture showroom at chattel village holetown and 'the gap'. wicker/rattan/wood furnture. can contact via email.

all three of above will furnish the whole property for a agreed fixed price depending on budget.

delivery may be charged at approx bd$50

there are some household furniture stores around careenage too. courts is in bridgetown and various medium stores. cave sheppared bridgetown also have furniture.
Old Jun 13th 2007, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

Thanks mizzy for the useful links!!!!
Old Jun 13th 2007, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Belinda1974
Thanks mizzy for the useful links!!!!
They all have great furniture, I love the ratan sofa's
Old Jun 13th 2007, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mizzy
wesite - http://www.designerdecorinc.com/. large warehouse at pinehill area. wicker/rattan/wood furnture. can contact via email

http://www.workbenchbarbados.com/home.html, warehouse off of spring garden highway. quality handmade wooden furniture. can contact via email

http://best-of-barbados.com/walkers.cfm, operates under two names best of barbados and walkers world. large warehouse, near 'earthworks'. also furniture showroom at chattel village holetown and 'the gap'. wicker/rattan/wood furnture. can contact via email.

all three of above will furnish the whole property for a agreed fixed price depending on budget.

delivery may be charged at approx bd$50

there are some household furniture stores around careenage too. courts is in bridgetown and various medium stores. cave sheppared bridgetown also have furniture.

Thanks Mizzy - well check these out

RS
Old Jun 13th 2007, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

OK I'm going to be bankrupt now that I have checked out those websites! Some really nice furniture, I can't wait to get over again and get my goodies!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rumswizz
OK I'm going to be bankrupt now that I have checked out those websites! Some really nice furniture, I can't wait to get over again and get my goodies!
I had to sell all my goodies for peanuts a year ago
Half of BB are sitting/eating on/of my pool patio,back patio ,livingroom, diningroom, balcony furnuture
Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

We just bought some nice wicker/rattan from a guy in Oxford near Mt.Gay, do you want his contact info?
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by zanne
We just bought some nice wicker/rattan from a guy in Oxford near Mt.Gay, do you want his contact info?
Yes plse.....do they have a website so I can have a nosey?

Cheers
RS
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

Nope...my husband met this guy at BMX at the Sherborne Conference Center, we drove out to his house in Oxford to look. I believe that he brings in containers from Guyana. Our furniture is arriving Saturday-- then I can send you a picture. I am so excited to fianlly have furniture to sit down on!!! I will look for his email/phone and post again. We have looked all over and I liked his prices/style/quality the best.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Hi zanne,

I am also very interested in this contact, since we will also need furniture for a reasonable price by December.
Thanks in advance!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Here it is: Mikeal's Furniture and Craft World, Lot #6, Oxford St.Peter. His mobile is:246-230-0865
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by zanne
Here it is: Mikeal's Furniture and Craft World, Lot #6, Oxford St.Peter. His mobile is:246-230-0865
Thanks a mil
Old Jun 17th 2007, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

expat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really niceexpat_wannabe07 is just really nice

Also try Eddo on Bay Street, they are quite pricey but good quality furniture. It's a canadian business i think - i bought a very nice sofa in their sale last summer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.