Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

Furniture/Appliances needed!

Furniture/Appliances needed!

Old Feb 28th 2010, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

Dolly84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Furniture/Appliances needed!

Hi guys,
Just wondered if anyone is/knows of anyone who is leaving the island and selling their home contents?
We're basically starting from scratch and need a bed, sofa(s), kitchen appliances etc. The more we can pick up secondhand and avoid shipping/local store prices the better!
Thanks in advance
Old Mar 1st 2010, 9:05 pm
Just Joined

bengi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Furniture/Appliances needed!

Originally Posted by Dolly84 View Post
Hi guys,
Just wondered if anyone is/knows of anyone who is leaving the island and selling their home contents?
We're basically starting from scratch and need a bed, sofa(s), kitchen appliances etc. The more we can pick up secondhand and avoid shipping/local store prices the better!
Thanks in advance
Hi
Your best bet is to check the local papers as they will tell you all about the garage sales going on. Check out the Nation News, there's always someone leaving the island, so you should be able to pick things up from there.

Hopes this helps
Old Mar 26th 2010, 2:03 pm
Just Joined

dv_evan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dolly84 View Post
Hi guys,
Thanks in advance

Hello Dolly84,

I have an expat friend who is expected to leave the island (Barbados) very soon and will be selling out their household items. They are a couple, no children and I have seen their furnitures when I was in Barbados, they are in very good & clean condition, approximately two years since purchased.

If you or anyone are interested let me know so I can ask them about it and provide you with the information.

For Your Information
Hope to be of Help
Dave Evan

Last edited by dv_evan; Mar 26th 2010 at 3:17 pm.
Old Mar 26th 2010, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road

There is a Garage Sale this weekend - I heard about it via the BimTrader emails. You can get on their list by emailing [email protected]

The sale is at 4445 Old Chancery Lane on Saturday and Sunday. Looks like it's just past Oistins.

Says the owner is moving and everything must go.

Good luck.
fox