Furniture

Old Mar 29th 2009, 12:10 am
Just Joined

jondent is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Furniture

Originally Posted by zanne
They just look like kids
they are a little anal in their approach ! Always good fun playing them !
Old Mar 29th 2009, 12:21 am
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

I get the impression that they are Brethren, I could be wrong.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 2:49 pm
Just Joined

butterflysue1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am selling alot of good quality british furniture as I'm downsizing. My lounge furniture came from a shop called Arighi Bianchi in Macclesfield Cheshire and is in excellent condition and FLAMEPROOF which none of the stuff here is. I have suite, sunloungers, antiques, sideboard, coffee table and occasional table matching, 2 new king size beds, 1 4ft princess's bed, and more. Also 2 32ïnch Oran Doors and a large quantity of Purple heart wood for any project.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 2:53 pm
Just Joined

butterflysue1 is an unknown quantity at this point

In reply to bringing container in from UK I would say its well worth it as quality of things are much better than here. The other thing to consider is that things like ladders, tools, even curtain poles and bedding is cheaper in Britain than here and when you hire a container they pack everything for you and your charged for volume so its the same if its half empty of full to the gunnels. Garden furniture is expensive here so take advantage of the sales and you'll be quids in.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

vikki85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by butterflysue1
In reply to bringing container in from UK I would say its well worth it as quality of things are much better than here. The other thing to consider is that things like ladders, tools, even curtain poles and bedding is cheaper in Britain than here and when you hire a container they pack everything for you and your charged for volume so its the same if its half empty of full to the gunnels. Garden furniture is expensive here so take advantage of the sales and you'll be quids in.
Sue, who did you use to ship stuff over?? I have emailed a few places but no reply as yet

Also, how much purple heart are you selling? We are wanting purpleheart for our house.

Vikki (glittergirl on TA)
Old Apr 6th 2009, 6:25 pm
Just Joined

jondent is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there ...

If anyone is shipping to Barbados in the near future and has space for this http://www.bhs.co.uk/mall/productpag...e/772613/99010 plus the left and right associated pieces http://www.bhs.co.uk/mall/productpag...hsstore/772614 then let me know .... Would be happy to contribute !

I saw these yesterday and they looked really good value !

Thanks

Jon
Old Apr 6th 2009, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

yellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of light

Butterflysue,

Can you please pm me with your details re: furniture and any prices/details as we are moving house in 2 weeks and currently have nothing!

thanks