Friends in barbados

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

bim_77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Friends in barbados

I'm a bajan woman living in Canada. I go home to Barbados every year but I'm looking to move back permanently or at least six months a year. I'll be going to visit and look for work in February. I have family there but they're mostly older than I am. I lost touch with friends due to the fact that I immigrated as a child. I find bajan men to be friendly but the women not as much. I would like to have a circle of female friends and wonder if there're certain places to hang out and meet people (local and expats). Any thoughts?
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

Bajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really nice
Default Re: Friends in barbados

The most common place to meet people are in the bars and clubs in Barbados. If that is not your scene, there are several other good places to try.

1. You could join a gym.
2. Go to church.
3. Volunteer
4. National Trust Hikes
5. Pudding and Souse at Lemon Arbor on Saturdays.
6. Try searching for your friends on Facebook.
7. Meeting people at the beach.
8. Join clubs such as the Canadian Women's Club.
9. Making friends on this site and hooking up with them in Barbados.

Hope these suggestions work for you.

John
Old Mar 7th 2008, 12:00 pm
Just Joined

NyandKoby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Friends in barbados

Hi Bim_77,
Im moving to Bim this summer for good with my son. I have many great friends over there but I understan you when I look at the amount of girlfriends to men friends.

Im 29 and love to party altho I enjoy liming and watching movies too.

Let me know if you want to hook up anytime soon. Cropover, I will be everywhere and it would be great if you want to come to party with me and my friends.

x