British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Barbados (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbados-109/)
-   -   Family Lime (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbados-109/family-lime-631849/)

shines Sep 21st 2009 4:44 pm

Family Lime

Hey everyone,

What dates do people have free to meet up en masse for a family get together? Kids not required, I have 2 I am happy to share :D

Barclay park, Farley Hill or anywhere else...

S

Sunniebgi Sep 21st 2009 8:22 pm

Re: Family Lime

Don't forget.. The St. Gabriel's School Fair is taking place on Saturday, October 10th. (which also happens to be my birthday) .. It's great for everyone.. we have rides and attractions and food and drink and things on sale for every one. 12pm to 5pm..

So don't plan anything that day.. except to come to the fair. pm me if you need tickets and I'll make sure I point you in the right direction for some.

Foxy_fromCanada Sep 21st 2009 10:09 pm

Great idea, Shines!

I think I'm mostly free, personally. So I'll see what day works for everyone else and try to come along. I'll share your kiddos... I haven't got any to bring ;) except myself! ha!

Foxy

Ikon Sep 22nd 2009 7:11 pm

We're in and out of the country a lot at the moment, but hopefully whatever date you all come up with will be one we can make.
And Foxy - you're welcome to take care of the kiddies for the afternoon LOL!

Foxy_fromCanada Sep 22nd 2009 8:19 pm

Aw, you guys are so great at making me feel part of the group ;) heee hee.

I'm currently on a short trip to Canada, getting lots of practice by spending time with my nephews :thumbup:

I dig Family Lime. Looking forward to it!

grassisgreener Sep 23rd 2009 5:02 pm

I'm so glad you started another thread for this, I'm really keen to get together. Foxy - I also have kids that I'm happy to lend out!

I'm up for any of the parks, who else is interested?

Foxy_fromCanada Sep 24th 2009 12:59 am

Holy Smokes! If I'm looking after everyone's kids, who's looking after me? :rofl:

Just kidding... glad to hear there is lots of interest!

shines Sep 24th 2009 9:56 am

Ok let's pick a date and go from there, altho the weather may prove a challenge over the next month if this year is anything like the laat one!

The last Saturday/Sunday in October? Which day works best for most people...?

S

grassisgreener Sep 24th 2009 1:13 pm

This is where it gets complicated. I can't do the last Sat in Oct, it's Halloween and we've got a few things planned. Can do the 24th Oct or anytime in Nov.

shines Sep 24th 2009 11:53 pm

ahh I forgot Halloween...

Ok 2nd Sat in November everyone?

Foxy_fromCanada Sep 25th 2009 11:36 pm

I believe I am free. Will let you know otherwise but let's say it works for me.

grassisgreener Sep 26th 2009 1:24 pm

Sounds great, we're in. What about everyone else?!!!

bamiskados Sep 27th 2009 11:00 am

It would be fun, but I am afraid I will have to waite for the next one , I am arriving on the 30th of november.

yellowsunset Oct 5th 2009 7:12 pm

Count me in :)

zanne Oct 9th 2009 5:27 pm

Shines, is this still in the works, the little man and I would definitely make it, any weekend is okay for us!