Expat sales :-)

Old Mar 1st 2009, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

tng1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Expat sales :-)

Ive recently moved to Barbados from the UK for work reasons and am loving it. I have just moved into an apartment and need a few items such as tv, dvd player, washing machine and microwave. I was wondering if anyone new of places where i could get these reasonably good value, as i dont want to spend to much. I heard expat sales are good. Does anyone know of any going on soon and where? I live in St James. Hope someone can help
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 5:02 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Expat sales :-)

Originally Posted by tng1
Ive recently moved to Barbados from the UK for work reasons and am loving it. I have just moved into an apartment and need a few items such as tv, dvd player, washing machine and microwave. I was wondering if anyone new of places where i could get these reasonably good value, as i dont want to spend to much. I heard expat sales are good. Does anyone know of any going on soon and where? I live in St James. Hope someone can help
Hi Tng - welcome

RE DVD they have a ones for between $100-$125 in Shop smart in town - its a cash and carry place just behind the bus station and requires membership but the dvd is multi regional and gives great quality. im also looking for a washing machine if you find two lol

Dipidy
Old Mar 4th 2009, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road

Pricesmart in Warrens is handy, too. You also need a membership there, but it's easy (and useful for regular shopping, too).
Old Mar 4th 2009, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

tng1-- check the Nation Classifieds every Thursday and Friday (you can also check on line) you will see several ads every week for sales. You have to get good directions and get there early, we are talking 6am, and obviously bring cash! I got a lot of great stuff cheap...