Dreams can come true

Old Apr 20th 2009, 11:47 am

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dreams can come true

Hi All

Just wanted to post some engightening news for a change. I got a lil gf in Barbados she is 16 (thought she was 14 but forgot they grow up lol) bless her and has just turned on the radio (98.1 the one lol )and heard her record she just recorded on it. She is english and her parents are ex pats in Barbados so she has probably had to meet many challenges to get even this far - she has done it all without sponsorship so far.

Just wanted to post this as what with her and Obama i wanted to encourage everyone who comes on here with a dream to keep fighting.

If you want to hear her tune you can listen on http://www.bajantube.com/play_audio.php?audio=2374

Dips

Last edited by Serendipidy; Apr 20th 2009 at 5:30 pm.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

Caymanite is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dreams can come true

Excellent! Thanks for sharing that, it sent shiver down my spine to think how happy she must be - made my day