Cot rental in Barbados

Old Dec 28th 2007, 10:12 pm
Just Joined

Jesoray is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cot rental in Barbados

I'm coming to Barbados in a week with a large group and one of us has a 9 month old baby, although my fiance lives in Barbados he is finding it hard to find a cot.

Does anyone have any ideas where we can rent a cot from for 2 weeks?

Any help would be great!

Old Dec 28th 2007, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all
Default Re: Cot rental in Barbados

You could rent my Pack N' Play if you are desperate...PM me. I'm in Ch.Ch.
Old Dec 29th 2007, 12:01 am
Just Joined

Jesoray is an unknown quantity at this point

That sounds great, can you drop me a mail at [email protected] because I can't PM yet because i'm new to the forum! Let me know how much you'd want to charge for 2 weeks, my friend with the baby is going to be staying in Oistins from 5th Jan for 2 weeks. We can go from there.

Thanks a million
Old Dec 29th 2007, 2:03 pm

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

why dont you just bring a travel cot with you? we did whenever we travelled and it was no hassle.

I'd rather use my own cot than someone elses (no offense Zanne)
Old Dec 29th 2007, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

For what its worth, most of the airlines have really curbed luggage allowances for lap infants, so it is not really practical to travel with the Pack N'Play anymore...
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

Bajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really niceBajanboy is just really nice

Jesoray:

Contact Zoe Marshall who owns Baby Equipment Rentals. (246) 262-9536. She has a huge selection of clean and modern equipment. Cots cost Bds$12 per day and she can supply mosquito nets.

Regards

John