Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

Cost of 2-3 bedrom property

Cost of 2-3 bedrom property

Old Jun 23rd 2010, 1:47 pm
Just Joined

kay3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cost of 2-3 bedrom property

hi all. Please i need urgent information on the cost of 2-3 bedroom property in bridgetown and 10miles radius surrounding areas. My husband will be viewing some property and we would like to have a rough idea.thanks
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 4:40 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cost of 2-3 bedrom property

Bridgetown is the capital of Barbados no one actually lives there so to speak. The question you are asking is not specific enough its like asking what is the price of a 2-3 bed house in London

Barbados is only 21 miles long and 14 miles wide so you could in theory be askign for anywhere on the island to a point. Depending on whether you are looking at south or west, if you want near a beach, if you want local or tourist area, furnished or unfurnished, short term or long term, buy or let etc etc etc etc
Old Jun 24th 2010, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

trees1 is an unknown quantity at this point

There are many Real Estate websites for Barbados. If you just do a search you will be able to get some idea of prices areas etc. etc. www.cariblist.com is a good website to have a look at.

Good luck house hunting!

Trees
Old Jun 24th 2010, 5:55 pm
Just Joined

Gravy is an unknown quantity at this point

I would not say that no one lives in Bridgetown. It is quite densely populated but you might not want to live in those areas.
Cariblist is a good bet but there are a lot of other real estate firms with a web presence. Check the Yellow Pages http://s2.barbadosyp.com/Barbados/Real%20Estate