Calling Barbados

Old Oct 31st 2012, 4:56 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Calling Barbados

Can people advise what the cheapest ways they have found of calling Barbados (lan line or cell) from UK
Old Oct 31st 2012, 8:22 pm
GFA
Just Joined

GFA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Calling Barbados

I always use this website which has drastically cut down the cost of my bills - I've used it for the past 3 years. (I only call landlines in Barbados). Sometimes, the 1st or 2nd option on the list may not allow you to call Barbados, and you'll hear a recorded message to say that you have to call their higher rate number. Just move on to the next number on the list!

http://callchecker.moneysavingexpert...rbados/bt/easy

(You will see towards the top of the page that you can select mobile and see what companies are cheaper to call them).

Last edited by GFA; Oct 31st 2012 at 8:26 pm.