Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

Calling all Liverpool FC Fans

Calling all Liverpool FC Fans

Old Apr 27th 2012, 12:28 pm
Just Joined

BritishBajanGal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Calling all Liverpool FC Fans

Hey guys

Do any of you know of the best places in Barbados to watch the F.A. Cup Final next Saturday?

I usually head to Bubba's to watch such games (like the Carling Cup in February) but was curious to find out if any forum members knew of any other good places to watch, especially those with a good atmosphere or frequented primarily by Red fans of the Merseyside variety.

Thanks!

BBG
Old Apr 27th 2012, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

satellite_ian will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Calling all Liverpool FC Fans

As a Spurs fan I will definitely not be going anywhere to watch this game.. the semi-final was a travesty.. And the Mersey derby.. . well who cares lol..

However if I was going to venture out to watch it one of the best places to go would be Surfside in Holetown. Not sure if there will be many other Reds (cough cough) there but for sure there will be plenty of football fans there

Ian
Old May 1st 2012, 3:46 pm
Just Joined

marmiteontoast is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Calling all Liverpool FC Fans

Not sure of the best place to go, but I am on for watching it. Let me know if you fancy meeting up to cheer on Liverpool!