C&W Identity Crisis

Old Nov 9th 2008, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all
Default C&W Identity Crisis

I just passed C&W to find all of their signs covered up and a giant billboard proclaiming their new name: LIME which apparently stands for Landline, Internet, Mobile, Entertainment.

I almost drove off the road!

So the next time that I call C&W and the recorded message for when you are on hold for an hour says, "We are busy liming right now," at least it will be the truth!

Even better, the new website is "time4lime"

Last edited by zanne; Nov 9th 2008 at 8:39 pm.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road
Default Re: C&W Identity Crisis

That is funny!

They'll have to change that recorded theme song, too.

"Power to the people... cable and wirelessss"
Old Nov 9th 2008, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

LOL! I like the extra s'sssssssssssssssssssssss!
Old Nov 9th 2008, 11:02 pm
Just Joined

Mad Q is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zanne
LOL! I like the extra s'sssssssssssssssssssssss!
I tellya ... I worked for them in 2006 for a year ... and I'm still amazed by the new branding ... its great for reidential / consumers ... but businesses ... WOW.

My first connotation of LIME is a sour fruit that needs LOADS AN LOADS of sugar to make it drinkable ....

In a years time however - it'll be business as normal ... if I were facetious I'd say it'll be non-business as normal ..

Q
Old Nov 10th 2008, 12:43 am
BE Enthusiast

I am going to look for some Lime-Away now.
Old Nov 10th 2008, 12:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That has got to be the best laugh I've had all day!
Old Nov 10th 2008, 1:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Seriously though, it is hard enough for me to find out from my husband if he paid the phone bill or not, now what, "Hey husband, did you pay LIME this month?"
Old Nov 12th 2008, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

Rumswizz is an unknown quantity at this point

The following is true....my hubby had a missed call, but thankfully he had received the following alert from C&W.

"Many persons are now complaining of received or missed calls from numbers in the +88213 range.

This is a scam that is currently circulating the globe. Persons who call back to this number will be charged at $15.00 per minute.

Please be advised to ignore these calls and do not return them.

This also applies for a Text Message indicating persons have won a sweepstakes from Nokia"