Bye bye and see you....

Old Jul 6th 2007, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Belinda1974 is on a distinguished road
Default Bye bye and see you....

..in Barbados!!
I am now "logging" of here, our flight goes in the evening to London, and tomorrow morning with Virgin to Barbados.
I hope to see many of you in Barbados for a drink or two or at our party on July 21st! I will post here short before this date to invite you again and also regarding the location of our house.

Don´t worry too much if you have to stay in Europe (or wherever) - I will greet Barbados from you and make a HUGE video and many pictures!!!

See you soon and take care
Belinda
Old Jul 6th 2007, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bye bye and see you....

Originally Posted by Belinda1974
..in Barbados!!
I am now "logging" of here, our flight goes in the evening to London, and tomorrow morning with Virgin to Barbados.
I hope to see many of you in Barbados for a drink or two or at our party on July 21st! I will post here short before this date to invite you again and also regarding the location of our house.

Don´t worry too much if you have to stay in Europe (or wherever) - I will greet Barbados from you and make a HUGE video and many pictures!!!

Belinda
I hope you'll have a safe flight and a fantastic time on our beautiful island
Old Jul 6th 2007, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

Rumswizz is an unknown quantity at this point

..in Barbados!!

Belinda
Have a great trip, safe flight and a wonderful time in B'dos!
Old Jul 7th 2007, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

mizzy is an unknown quantity at this point

..in Barbados!!

Belinda

just seen this. you will now be there!!!

having a great time no doubt and feeling quite at home-have fun !!!
Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:09 pm
Just Joined

70sBernd is an unknown quantity at this point

..in Barbados!!

Belinda
Hello wife, now you're gone "home"...

So I have to drink these Cuba Libres all alone... and eat your favorite chips without you.
But be sure to pick me up at BGI in two weeks!!
I'm counting every second...
See you (and hopefully all you other guys!!!) !

(this is NOT for all you other guys!)
Old Jul 9th 2007, 12:11 am
Forum Regular

Rumswizz is an unknown quantity at this point

(this is NOT for all you other guys!)[/QUOTE]

awwwww why not
Old Jul 9th 2007, 2:46 pm

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

well you must be here by now .... the weathers nice, the sun is shining

welcome home!
Old Jul 11th 2007, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=70sBernd;5028006] Hello wife, now you're gone "home"...

So I have to drink these Cuba Libres all alone... and eat your favorite chips without you.

QUOTE]

Huhuuuuuuuuu!
Well well, just drink my Cuba Libres, I am drinking Mount Gay Rum and Banks beer in the meantime
@all: We are in Bequia right now, the island is beautiful and the resort (Sugarapple Inn) is just STUNNING!!!! Yesterday we have been at Vincy Mas in Kingstown, it was gorgeous to see all the costumes, and being in the dancing crowd was just great.
We will return to Barbados on the 17th and I really hope to meet you there in our house on the 21st. I will post here again once we find an internet cafe, right now we only can access internet in the hotels reception, so this is not very comfortable..
So see you next week!!!!

10000 kisses to my husband

Belinda
Old Jul 11th 2007, 3:57 pm

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Belinda1974;5040955]
Originally Posted by 70sBernd
Hello wife, now you're gone "home"...

QUOTE]

Huhuuuuuuuuu!
Well well, just drink my Cuba Libres, I am drinking Mount Gay Rum and Banks beer in the meantime
@all: We are in Bequia right now, the island is beautiful and the resort (Sugarapple Inn) is just STUNNING!!!! Yesterday we have been at Vincy Mas in Kingstown, it was gorgeous to see all the costumes, and being in the dancing crowd was just great.
We will return to Barbados on the 17th and I really hope to meet you there in our house on the 21st. I will post here again once we find an internet cafe, right now we only can access internet in the hotels reception, so this is not very comfortable..
So see you next week!!!!

10000 kisses to my husband

Belinda
oooh SugarApple - say hi to Cilla from me (lady from Canouan who was there in June)

I love Bequia - enjoy! and call me if you want, just PM me your number
Old Jul 21st 2007, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of

Hi Belinda,
just a quick note to let you know I haven't forgotten about you
Let us know how you get on!
Miss your mails, girl
Cathyxx
Old Jul 21st 2007, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by trutje
Hi Belinda,
just a quick note to let you know I haven't forgotten about you
Let us know how you get on!
Miss your mails, girl
Cathyxx

Hi Cathy, and hi all others here,

well, I didnt forget about u all, but trust me, it was such a busy time here last week for me. Lots of interviews, and all of them have been great, and now it means just wait what happens regarding the work permit things.
I am so sorry to say that, but I wasnt able to even think about our planned party which should be tonight..I have to cancel it I am just tired and craving for a day on the beach and one day without interview and stress I hope u understand, but anyways I hope that next time we could meet up here. I will return to Barbados for another week in september with my husband and my daughter, to fix all, so maybe we will be able to meet then.

Anyways, I think we will visit wofbarts rumshop in Black Rock next week, hope you are still there ?!??

I will post again here next week after I really finished all my application work here. After Tuesday it should all be done!!

I wish you all a warm and sunny hug from beautiful barbados (I just love it more now since I am here again)!!!

Belinda