Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

IT Business in Barbados / Immigration

IT Business in Barbados / Immigration

Old Dec 27th 2011, 6:56 pm
Just Joined

TheGermanOne is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool IT Business in Barbados / Immigration

Hey guys,
is here anybody that moved to Barbados and established an IT business in Bdos?

how are the chances for immigration in this business sector? I'm about to move to Bdos. To get my long term visa or permanent residency I want establish a branch for IT Helpdesk Support.

Can you recommend a good immigration lawyer?
cheers

Last edited by TheGermanOne; Dec 27th 2011 at 6:59 pm.
Old Dec 28th 2011, 12:20 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IT Business in Barbados / Immigration

Serendipity should give you some advise on this.. but.. I'm only going to say.. good luck. IT Business are not lacking in Barbados, so unless you have something new and different and not offered here, it's highly unlikely. The other part is.. you may be able to come and open an IT Support desk business, but you, personally, may not be able to work in it....
Old Dec 28th 2011, 9:40 am

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi German one

Welcome to the forum and indeed Sunnie is right I can give you first hand info on this subject however is very specific and will bore the ass of the others in forum so I suggest you send me your personal contact details ie messenger addy so we can chat

Hope you had a great xmas Sunnie and all the best for New Year

Dips
Old May 23rd 2012, 12:54 am
Just Joined

mp11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Serendipidy,

Unfortunately I am not able to contact you with private message (have to have 3 posts before I can use private message system).

I am searching for a helpful lawyer who would be able to help me with establishing the company in Barbados and getting through work permit process for myself (I am an EU citizen). Would you be able to advise?

Best regards,
mp11