British Teenagers

Old Feb 21st 2012, 10:44 pm
Just Joined

Tania 1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default British Teenagers

We moved here in January and my 14 y/o daughter is settling in well in but we don't know any other British teenagers - any contacts would be much appreciated.
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 1:54 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Teenagers

HI Tania,

where is she in school and does she have to meet other British Teenagers. I know a few, based on the teens my daughters hang out with. I have a 14 yr old and an almost 16 yr old. if that helps...

they tend to "hang out" alot at the Cheffette at Accra/Rockley Beach area on the south coast. as well as the Southcoast Boardwalk and Lanterns Mall.
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 5:39 am
Just Joined

Tania 1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: British Teenagers

Hi, Thanks for your reply - I will message you with contact details. She is at Queens College and has made friends here but no Brits at the school so s
he would like to meet some Brits too...last time we lived abroad she went to a British school so it wasn't an issue.