Film Festival

Old Dec 20th 2017, 1:28 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Film Festival

For those of you who will still be on island after Christmas and New Years (and hopefully still have a little jingle in your pocket), the 2nd Annual Barbados Independent Film Festival will be taking place at various venues across the island from 9th through the 14th January 2018.

The Walled Garden Theatre at the Barbados Museum will be the site of at least 3 film screenings during the festival as well as Limegrove Cinemas Holetown, Olympus Cinema at Sheraton Mall, Christ Church, Copacabana Beach Club, Southern Palms Hotel (Awards night and Shorts on the Beach) and the Daphne Joseph-Hackett Theatre at Queens Park , which will be the site of our Caribbean Icons screening.

I'll post more information as I get it..(the schedule for sure) Tickets can be purchased on TicketPal Barbados and if you are on island and would like to volunteer during the festival you can send me a message.

Home - Barbados Independent Film Festival our website. Check out the Trailer and then have a look at the films on show..

Please note, if you check out the ticket packages.. please note.. those are in Barbados Dollars.. The single tickets will be loaded into Ticketpal shortly.. thanks.