Barbados ID card

Old Jan 8th 2015, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

Lyndi1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Barbados ID card

Hi Everybody,

We have recently got back from Barbados, and during our time there I applied for an ID card.

I can't stress how polite and curtious the staff were there. From the Security Guards on the door of the building, to the gentleman processing my paperwork in the waiting room, to the lady (Linda) who made my pass. I'm not sure if they have been on a Customer Service course but whatever they have done, really works. It was a pleasurable experience
Old Jan 9th 2015, 11:38 am

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Barbados ID card

I agree Lynda I found the same through my ID experience which was years ago..it was well organised ... felt like a simple process that was done in agreed timescales and with staff who were people people..I had the same experience with a lady at the Tax office who couldn't have been more helpful....many service personnel have been on customer care courses including all of the major supermarket staff...I think its more a personal choice for the people we encounter cos lets face it being nice to people gets you a lot happier response and makes you feel better about yourself...some just get that or maybe these places have a good HR manager who hires people people

Last edited by Serendipidy; Jan 9th 2015 at 11:42 am.