Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

Barbados Has a New Online Newspaper

Barbados Has a New Online Newspaper

Old Feb 2nd 2010, 2:27 pm
Banned

reslax is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Barbados Has a New Online Newspaper

For those of you who don't already know, Barbados has a new online newspaper called "Barbados Today." It can be accessed at www.barbadostoday.bb. I had trouble accessing all of the pages at first. You have to initially click on the second page to get the tabs that you need to click on to see all of the categories of news available (sports, world, leisure, etc.). I am not computer savvy. Some of you may not have trouble with it at all. I think some former staffers of the "Nation" newspaper started it.

Last edited by reslax; Feb 2nd 2010 at 2:48 pm.
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 2:50 pm
Banned

Default Re: Barbados Has a New Online Newspaper

If you want more news, I think the new format of "The Bajan Reporter" is great. It can be accessed at bajanreporter.com. Do not pull up bajanreporter.blogspot.com. That is their old site. I know a lot of you know this. This info is for the newbies.

Last edited by reslax; Feb 2nd 2010 at 2:53 pm.
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 2:09 pm
Banned

Default Re: Barbados Has a New Online Newspaper

The "BarbadosToday" site has been improved so that you now sign in and go directly to the page that has the tabs for the different categories of news, so ignore what I said earlier about clicking on the second page. The site is new, so I am sure they will make more changes to it in upcoming days.