barbados 6th form schools

Old Feb 6th 2012, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

lou lou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default barbados 6th form schools

Hello can any one give me any advice on the best schools with sixth form in Barbados
I have a girl of 14 and a boy of 11 years old, they can be private
your help is much appreciated <snip>

Last edited by Sue; Feb 6th 2012 at 1:49 pm. Reason: email address removed for privacy
Old Feb 6th 2012, 1:48 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: barbados 6th form schools

Hi lou lou,

I've moved your post into the Barbados forum, and I've also removed your email address from you post, don't want it to get picked up by spam bots. You can always share your email address privately by the Private Message system if you want to.

Can't help with you question I'm afraid as I live in the USA, but good luck with the school search
Old Feb 21st 2012, 12:56 am
Just Joined

Tania 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lou lou
Hello can any one give me any advice on the best schools with sixth form in Barbados
I have a girl of 14 and a boy of 11 years old, they can be private
your help is much appreciated <snip>
Hello, We moved here in Jan and my daughter has started at Queens College, it is a state school but it is great - if your daughter and or son get in there I would highly recommend it.
Old Feb 21st 2012, 10:40 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Tania 1
Hello, We moved here in Jan and my daughter has started at Queens College, it is a state school but it is great - if your daughter and or son get in there I would highly recommend it.
If your daughter would like to skype my daughter they can talk through the move - another girl did that before we moved and it was a huge help. Private message me when you can and we can put them in touch if she would like to.
Old Feb 25th 2012, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

Lyndi1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Tania,

Would you mind if I send you a PM? I would like to know more about QC but dont want to bore the good people on this site

L
Old Feb 25th 2012, 11:51 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Lyndi1
Hi Tania,

Would you mind if I send you a PM? I would like to know more about QC but dont want to bore the good people on this site

L
Hi - Yes that's absolutely fine
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 3:14 pm
Just Joined

Jweekes is an unknown quantity at this point

The Codrington School, The International School of Barbados offers the IB's Diploma Programme. I work there as the PYP (Primary) Coordinator and I have great faith in the programme. If you would like to come in at some point and meet the teachers and learn about the programme you can get our contact details off of the website and contact Piers or Darryl. We're up in St. Johns but offer a bus service for those students who live further away.

James